This Place Matters logo

Monroe Harris House, 325 N. Park St.

c. 1911, Colonial Revival style

This building was probably constructed soon after the property on which it sits was purchased by Monroe Harris from George F. Morse in 1910. The two and one-half story brick house was built by Harris, who was a mason in his native Connecticut. The Harris family continued to own the house until 1993. It is significant as one of only a few historic masonry residential buildings in Crescent City. It is eligible for listing in the National Register of Historic Places as an individual property.


© 2024 Fruitland Peninsula Historical Society, Inc., a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization.