John M. Klinger Housec. 1890, Frame Vernacular style - 133 Central Ave.
The John M. Klinger House was constructed about 1890. Klinger, a long-time summer resident, traded the
property in 1931 to Max Goodman of Cleveland, Ohio. Goodman renovated the building and subdivided it into two apartments. During the 1930s the property changed hands numerous times. In 1936 the building was acquired by Don and Margaret Kelly, who lived there throughout the remainder of the historic period. The building possesses significance both for its associations with the early residential development of the city and its architecture.